Mashobipliz Index du Forum

Mashobipliz Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

first catch his rookie year.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mashobipliz Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: first catch his rookie year. Répondre en citant

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Joe Dumars tried to push the Detroit Pistons back toward the playoffs with a couple of big moves last off-season. That didnt work, and now the Pistons will be hiring someone else to replace him. Detroit has decided not to renew Dumars contract as president of basketball operations, a person familiar with the situation said Sunday. The person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team has not made any announcement on Dumars future, says Dumars will remain with the Pistons as an adviser. Dumars was named the 2003 executive of the year, and the Pistons won the title the following season, adding the 2004 crown to the two they won when Dumars was a player. But Detroit hasnt made the playoffs since 2009, and the retooled Pistons flopped badly this season. Detroit has one of the games top young big men in Andre Drummond, but hes one of the franchises few bright spots at the moment. Owner Tom Gores must now hire a new general manager, and in the meantime, ownership executives Phil Norment and Bob Wentworth are expected to supervise preparations for the draft and free agency. Detroit signed Josh Smith and traded for Brandon Jennings last off-season in what seemed like a return to relevance, but the new-look roster lacked cohesion at times. Coach Maurice Cheeks was fired in February, and the Pistons are 29-52 with one game remaining. "I think overall we have a quality team as is," forward Kyle Singler said. "I dont know necessarily the formula to win, but we just werent able to get into a groove earlier on in the year to gain confidence and know that were a playoff team." Dumars began running the Pistons in 2000, and he made one shrewd move after another at first, acquiring Ben Wallace for Grant Hill in a sign-and-trade and sending Jerry Stackhouse to Washington for Richard Hamilton. He brought Rasheed Wallace to Detroit in another trade and signed Chauncey Billups as a free agent. Even a draft day blunder in 2003 — picking Darko Milicic over Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade with the No. 2 pick — seemed like an aberration when the Pistons beat the Los Angeles Lakers in the finals the following year. That title, however, is well in the past. The Pistons have played in front of sparse crowds in recent years, struggling to stay relevant in Detroit while the Tigers have drawn fans in droves to their downtown ballpark. In 2008, Dumars traded Billups in a deal that brought Allen Iverson to the Pistons. That move didnt work out, and neither did the decision to sign Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva to big contracts during the 2009 off-season. Dumars and the Pistons also struggled to find the right coach. When Cheeks was hired before this season, he became Detroits ninth coach since 1999-2000. Immediately before Cheeks, Lawrence Frank and John Kuester lasted two seasons each, with little success. When Gores took over as owner after the 2010-11 season, the Pistons were undeniably in a rebuilding mode. Last off-season, Dumars had another chance to show he could guide the franchise back to contention. Instead, the Pistons have been one of the leagues most disappointing teams in 2013-14. Although Dumars is staying with the organization in some capacity, his departure as team president and general manager marks the end of an era. Drafted by the Pistons in 1985, Dumars spent his entire 14-year playing career with the franchise, winning NBA titles in 1989 and 1990. He was Detroits vice-president of player personnel during the 1999-2000 season before being promoted to president of basketball operations. AP Sports Writer Larry Lage contributed. Darius Leonard Jersey . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. Braden Smith Colts Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. http://www.authenticfootballshopcolts.com/authentic-quenton-nelson-jersey.html . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. Kemoko Turay Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Julius Thomas is about to cash in, one way or another.One of Denvers dozen unrestricted free agents, hell either get a long-term contract soon or play next season under the Broncos franchise tag.General manager John Elway said back on Jan. 12 that re-signing both the big tight end and star wide receiver Demaryius Thomas were his top priorities after finding a new coach.I didnt hear about that until now from you, Thomas told The Associated Press. But I think its good thats something they want to do. Obviously, those conversations and negotiations will take place in the next coming weeks. Hopefully it all works out.If not, Thomas will still see a big jump in his pay. He made $645,000 in the final year of his rookie deal.Thomas is a bit of an uncertainty. He has spent 2 1-2 years nursing ankle injuries that rendered his production near nil and 1 1-2 years as a transcendent tight end a la Rob Gronkowski or Jimmy Graham.Thomas stock soared after he rejected Denvers contract offer last summer. He scored a dozen TDs through nine games, becoming the first tight end in league history to post back-to-back 12-touchdown seasons.Gronkowskis record 17 TDs seemed well within reach. So did Grahams record four-year, $40 million contract he signed last summer that made him the leagues highest-paid tight end.Then, Thomas turned his left ankle at St. Louis on Nov. 16 and was never the same. Neither were the Broncos, who went from Super Bowl favourite to one-and-done in the playoffs.Thomas said he has no idea if his stock slipped along with his production: It is what it is. Theres no changing it. So, well just see. And he wouldnt venture a guess as to whether hell still be in a Broncos uniform: I guess well all know shortly.Thomas was one of Denvers league-high 11 Pro Bowlers. But he skipped the annual all-star game for the second consecutive season. Last year, he was preparing for the Super Bowl. He sat this one out to protect his tender ankle — and maybe even his earnings potential.Thomas said he starts training again next month and didnt want to risk any setbackss.ddddddddddddIm going to really get after it to make sure Im ready for OTAs. And I wanted to be able to be healthy then and feeling 100 per cent, so I need to attack this off-season the way I need to, he said. I have goals that I still need to achieve, and the only way to get there is through work.Thomas said his ankle is feeling good, man, getting an opportunity to rest it. Thats the No. 1 way to heal. So, its definitely feeling fine. It just needs a little rest.He said he had a tough time watching the Pro Bowl.It was hard missing an opportunity to compete against the best of the best in the world, Thomas said Monday via phone while promoting the release of the Havoc DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in San Francisco.I have to go back so I can finally get out there and play in that Pro Bowl.Thomas has always maintained this latest ankle injury wasnt anywhere near as serious as the one he sustained to his right ankle on his first catch his rookie year. That injury lingered and essentially cost him his first two years in the NFL.There are other unknowns facing Thomas: even if he returns to Denver, he doesnt know who his quarterback will be.With Peyton Manning mulling retirement, Denvers offence could be run by the man whos thrown an NFL record 530 touchdown passes or Brock Osweiler, whos thrown just one.If Manning decides to come back, hell give everything he has because thats the kind of competitor he is and the love he has for this game, Thomas said. And if he decides his time of running around and getting chased by big guys is over, hell have so much to show for it. Hes one of the greatest athletes ever, one of the greatest football players ever. Hell always be in the conversation of whos the best football player of all time.And if its Osweiler running Gary Kubiaks West Coast offence, thats fine with him, too.When it comes to Brock, Im a believer. I have a lot of faith in what he can do, Thomas said. I really believe hes going to do a great job when his number gets called.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mashobipliz Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation